Prep Tuition and Financial Aid
Directions to Augusta Prep
|Please click on the underlined words to access necessary documents.
- Schedule a tour of campus - We welcome all families to join us on a tour of our facilities.
- Submit an application online and the $75 application fee.
- Schedule admission testing for grades PK-12 by calling 706-434-2381.
- Schedule a school visit for your child, Grades K-12.
- Deliver the transcript release form and teacher recommendation forms (Grades PK-1, Grades 2-4, English 5-12, Math 5-12) to your child's current school.
- Submit a graded writing sample, Grades 5-12.
If your student is entering the Upper School (grades 9-12) and would like to take Spanish 2 or above, please contact the admission office after enrollment to schedule a Spanish placement test.
After receiving the application, parent perspective, report cards, teacher recommendation, and the results of the testing, our admission committee will review all documents and we will be in contact with you regarding your student’s admission decision.Notification timeline is as follows:
- January 17 - Re-enrollment opens for returning students
- February 2 - Re-enrollment contracts for returning students are to be turned in by this date
- February 3 - Application due date for new students
- Febryary 3: Deadline to apply for financial aid
- February 16 - New student applicants will be notified of our Admission decision
- February 16: Financial aid decisions returned
- March 3 - New student families who have been accepted through the Admission application process should notify us of their decision to attend by this date
- Family atmosphere
- Teachers really know their students
- Close-knit community
- Diverse, multi-cultural
- Parents are involved and value education
- Happy teachers who love what they do
- High School mentors
- Positive learning environment
- Small class size, individual attention
- Meaningful personal relationships are cultivated between teachers and families
- Teachers collaborate to enhance instruction and create seamless transition from grade to grade
- Great communication between teachers and students, teachers and parents, administration and families
- Students and teachers form bonds across the divisions
- We strive to meet each child’s individual needs and customize instruction to each child’s level and needs
- Weekly special classes in art, music, library, and computer
- Daily PE classes
- Foreign language instruction
- Many enrichment activities
- College prep curriculum beginning in the Lower School
- Academic rigor
- Learning Support
- New Mac lab and Smart boards in every classroom
- Hands-on activities
- Emphasis on problem solving and critical thinking skills